We are accepting applications for  independent living seniors

To apply or submit any questions, please contact:

 Audrone Butrimas, Rent and Tenancy Administrator.

1700 Bloor Street West
Toronto, M6P 4C3

For Rent Geared to Income (RGI) Subsidized Housing Applications, log into the MyAccesstoHousingTO portal through the City of Toronto at www.myaccesstohousingto.ca. Please upload all required documentation and to manage your account.